MADE IN MADURAI0
About Made In Madurai Exhibition
Madurai is the second largest city in TamilNadu is renowned for its architectural Meenakshi Temple and other Temples. A city noted for its cultural heritage is abound with small and large industries and stands a forerunner for Southern TamilNadu.
In this city known for its hospitality is situate Madurai District Tiny & Small Scale Industries Association (MADITSSIA) wielding the public’s goodwill by its continued a service to the industrial sector.
MADITSSIA is known for its consumer and industrial exhibitions being conducted since the part many years. On this line MADITSSIA has planned Third Time to conduct an industrial exhibition under the name MADE IN MADURAI .
Concept of the Exhibition
- To bring to limelight the network of the manufacturing units in Madurai.
- To disprove that Madurai is only a glorified village significant for Meenakshi Temple alone.
- To encourage existing entrepreneurs to have visionary planning and expansion in their units. To motivate the prospective entrepreneurs to shed inhibitions on the investment in industries.
- To widen MADITSSIA’s image in the map of entrepreneurial/common public.
- To attract Govt. machinery for improving the infrastructure in Madurai for rapid industrialization as envisaged in Justice Rathinavel Pandian’s committee.
- To attract MNC to invest in Madurai
- To inculcate in the public mind the existence of varied industries in Madurai and create a culture to buy goods made in Madurai.
- Engineering & Fabrication
- Press Metal Components
- Electrical & Electronics
- Motors & Pump Sets
- Auto Parts & Components
- Food Processing
- Textiles & Readymade Garments
- Hosiery Products
- Plastic and Allied Products
- Rubber and Allied Products
- Chemical and Allied Products
- Agro Products
- Printing & Packaging
- Paper & Paper Allied Products
- Siddha Medicines
- Next Exhibition Date